Easy ways to Help:
Kroger Community Rewards
- 2 Hour Party Includes:
- Hot dogs, chips, drinks and fresh Smore’s.
- Horse rides in the round pen, swings on the Hot Walker, and a Hay Ride.
- Bring your own Cake, Ice Cream, and Decorations.
- Play camps are an easy transition and we are inclusive of typically developing and specially developing children.
- Custom experiences can be tailored to your agency or group.
- It is our honor and privilege to serve:
- active or inactive military personnel,
- cancer survivors and patients, and
- specialized groups with love and grace.
Looking for a Destination for your Event? Let us be the beautiful setting for your wonderful Day!
You want your child’s birthday to be a life-long memory. A ride through history for your school event and touch the Civil War? You desire the most serene and exquisite backdrop for your graduation or engagement pictures. A special date night popping “the question” with a cricket choir in the background. A rustic rehearsal dinner to kick up your heels? A rustic wedding so you can wear your comfortable boots/shoes (and the groom says thank you). A family reunion or company party where everyone can eat to their heart’s content and then walk the barb-b-que off through the fields of horses at sunset.
Your event can be tailored to your rustic needs and provide a lifelong memory. At Natchez Trace Stables we strive to provide you with the experience of your dreams. We can provide a back-drop for your event that you will share the rest of your life. Peaceful sunsets, early morning misty pictures, children laughing, learning and playing, rustic docks on ponds, horses grazing and frolicking, whatever your heart’s desire, we will make it our job to come true so you have the experience of a lifetime.
Contact us today to start the process of booking your dream event at Natchez Trace Stables!
RIDE THROUGH HISTORY:
- Hay ride through the beautiful property
- Short hike to Civil War Trenches
- Dig for arrowheads and learn about the Choctaw Indians.
- Prices are determined per participant count and activity roster.